Saturday, February 6, 2010

6 Down, 995 to go!

Well my first post card through postcrossing.com has reached its destination!

It traveled for 6 days--4,629 miles--to Berlin, Germany. I still have 4 traveling to Russia, Malaysia, Finland, and Brazil. Travel times might not be EXACTLY accurate since they require someone to get on and put in the registration code--and also include the time it took me to write them and get them sent but still that is neat. This now means I am eligible to RECEIVE my first one.

I already signed up to send another, and the computer selected another spot in Germany. This is the postcard going out in my mailbox today..

From 101-In-1001


Can't wait to hear that another card made it!

***********

I haven't posted any more Operation Beautiful notes yet. I hope to do that soon!

***********
Have to start vitamin one over again starting today because I missed yesterday. I think I'm going to make myself a calendar for my fridge so I remember to take it!

***********
Still working on that quilt!!

***********
Went to my chiropractor yesterday and that always feels great. I love chiropractic care--I think it is sad that insurance doesn't always cover it but I find it to be something well worth paying for as it makes my body feel great and I always feel healthier when under regular chiropractic care!
***********
My change jar is almost 1/3 full! The current amount reads...$58.42.

**********
Still doing diary and item number 93! One day I will scan a page of my SimpeDiary in for proof that I am doing it and so you can see what it looks like :)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment