Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 1

Well Day 1 went pretty well!

Looking at my list it was important to pick places to start and to not decide to start everything at once. Some things require a specific start date/time..such as the ones where I am doing habits for one to six months. Others really won't be mentioned until they are completed!

The numbers I have started are:

3. Finish my first quilt.
7. Send and Receive 20 postcards through postexchange.com (this one will take a while to complete)
61. Maintain regular chiropractic care for 1 year.
63. Complete a "Simple Diary"
64. Leave 100 “Operation Beautiful Notes” in random places
65. Take a multivitamin every day for 6 months!
93. The secret one--One year from today I will share it with ya!
96. Filling my change jar.
101. Blogging my progress.

I feel like that is a good start.

My first quilt is currently only a few cut up squares and a few sewn together squares so I need to make some progress there.

I have sent 5 post cards to addresses on postexchange. Now I am just waiting for them to get to the recipients and be registered so I can track them and receive some!

Went to the chiropractor today and I have to say I love how it makes me feel!

Bought the book Keel's Simple Diary and filled out day one. I think I'm really going to like this goal!

Left an "Operation Beautiful" note in locker 99 in the women's locker room at the YMCA today! (1)

Took my multivitamin today. Now I must remember to take it every day until August 1st! YIKES!

As soon as I figure out how I will post the pictures from my phone of my quilt progress and of my Operation Beautiful note!

No comments:

Post a Comment