Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ten Days Down- 991 to go!

I am still doing good on reaching the goals I set for myself..Last night I made a chicken and vegetable stir fry recipe I got from SparkRecipes.com! It was a pretty simple recipe but if you know me--you know that simple cooking is sometimes hard cooking for me! It turned out great and I will probably make it again in the near future..here it is!

From 101-In-1001


Another one of my post cards made it to it's final destination! I sent a card to Finland--it traveled for 11 days and a total of 4,619 miles. That is two sent and received by others but none received by me yet! I will be sending another one soon :)

I have posted 3 more Operation Beautiful notes but wasn't able to get pictures because I didn't have my phone on me. 1 on a treadmill at the gym, one in the locker room, and one in a restroom stall. They are all on sticky notes and pretty simple. As long as someone gets a smile out of one of them I'll be happy. That is 4 down, 96 to go.

Doing good with journal and goal 93. I also have been taking my vitamin every day!

The quilt is probably the slowest moving goal. I just have not had ANY down time lately. My change jar is at $58.93!

No comments:

Post a Comment